As a beauty professional, you should always be on the lookout for new ways to make people feel better about the way they look. endermologie® services do just that; not only do they improve your bottom line, but endermologie® also offers treatment for one of women’s most complained-about issues – cellulite.
Read on to find out how adding endermologie® services and treatments to your spa, wellness, or health-based business could increase its bottom line and customer satisfaction.
What is endermologie®?
endermologie® was developed in France in the early 1980s by Louis-Paul Guitay. While seeking treatment for burns and scar tissues, Guitay noted the process decreased the appearance of cellulite and enhanced the skin’s texture. Today, the safety and effectiveness of endermologie® is accepted worldwide. The Cellu M6 manufactured by LPG was the first device ever cleared by the FDA for the reduction in the appearance of cellulite in 1998.
It’s no secret women, even men, everywhere feel self-conscious about cellulite on their body. Cellulite is more common than people think. In fact, 90% of women and 10% of men have cellulite.
For those who want to undergo treatment to help reduce the appearance of cellulite, endermologie® is an effective solution.
endermologie® is a premier non-invasive technology cleared by the FDA that addresses cellulite, body sculpting, aging skin, and more for both body and face without the need for a medical director.
If you’re interested in offering endermologie® at your business, we make the process of starting your endermologie® business simple, with full support in consulting, financing, training, installation, support, and more!
The Benefits of endermologie®
- Reduce the Appearance of Cellulite – endermologie® is most well-known for its ability to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Most commonly found in the thighs and buttocks, cellulite is caused by underlying fat deposits that have forced their way through connective tissues, resulting in a less-than-appealing ‘cottage cheese’ appearance. It is difficult to keep cellulite in check, as it occurs in so many. Even exercise, weight loss, and strenuous workouts are unable to stop cellulite from happening. endermologie® utilizes mechanical massage which helps to strengthen connective tissue while toning, targeting the fat deposits, and creating smoother skin for a more appealing appearance in the buttocks, thighs, and waist.
- Treatment of Back and Muscle Pain – endermologie® developed as a treatment for burn scars and effective as a treatment for cellulite, is also beneficial in treating back and muscle pain and related injuries. endermologie® offers relief from pain by increasing the body’s blood circulation, massaging tissues, and soothing sore muscles and strains.
- Relief from Stress – endermologie®, which utilizes mechanical tissue massages encourages muscle relaxation and stress relief. The endermologie® treatment uses the patented handheld tool to reach deeply into the body’s muscles and through gentle suction and massages promote rejuvenation and toning among the most effective available today. The outcome often brings peace to the mind and body of those undergoing the treatment.
- Decrease the Effects of Aging – endermologie® is effective for decreasing the effects of aging, not only on the body but also on the face. Offering the promise of fast and measurable results, endermologie® is natural and effective in promoting health and wellness throughout the body – from the skin to the muscles to the circulatory system to the lymphatic system.
What Types of Industry is endermologie®Used for?
- Spa Applications – Imagine being able to provide beauty services that go beyond just the surface of the skin. Many spas offer facials and exfoliating. But how many times have you heard women complaining about their cellulite? How great would it be if you could tell them you can help reduce its appearance? Whether you’re an aesthetician, own a day spa, or a skin care center- endermologie® services can help expand your offerings and bring in new customers.
- Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Applications – endermologie® can be used to reduce muscle pain, decrease healing time for sports injuries, and to supplement a physical therapy regimen. From reducing swelling to reinforcing muscles – endermologie®’s benefits go far beyond the skin surface.
- Aesthetic Medicine Applications – Because endermologie® is non-invasive, it’s a great procedure to offer clients looking for results with little to no healing time. Additionally, endermologie® can be used to help facilitate healing after surgery.
6 Simple Steps for Growing Your Business with endermologie®
endermologie® is hot right now. If your business has been considering offering this service, now is the time to do it.
Getting started is easier than you might think. Here are 6 detailed and easy steps to get you started.
1. Get the Financing
If you already own a spa or wellness center and want to bring in endermologie®, you’ll need to assess your finances. Our previous clients have seen an exponential increase in ROI once offering endermologie®, but if you’re looking for a solution to getting help upfront, we’ll help create the best financing solution for you. We have many lenders who we work with who are experienced with capital equipment and can assist you. We will do all the processing and, in most cases, get you pre-approved within 24-48 hours. Fill out a Finance Application here.
2. Work on the Technical Side – We Provide Training
Although businesses don’t need any medical certifications to give endermologie® treatment, it is necessary to receive training on proper usage of the machinery to achieve effective results! We offer a variety of training programs to ensure you get the best quality results with your LPG® equipment.
Our training headquarters are in Fort Lauderdale, but with our latest Kerstin Florian natural skincare partnership, we now offer training on the west coast in Orange County, California. We offer ongoing training support, marketing support, and the development of advanced training and protocols. Our focus is on your success! Click here to see our programs.
Here are some of the things your team will learn at our Training Center:
- Integral/Endermolab face and body endermologie®
- Mobi M6 face endermologie®
- Key module body endermologie®
We don’t just send you the machine and send you on your way! We provide white-glove installation services from the time your payment goes through until it’s delivered and unpacked. When the equipment arrives in your local area you will receive a call from the carrier to set up a convenient time and date when you would like the equipment delivered, unpacked, and placed in position.
All shipping materials will be removed from your location. All you have to do is plug the equipment in! It’s just that easy.
4. Technical Support
Even though the LPG endermologie® technology is state-of-the-art and reliable, all electronics have the ability to experience malfunctions. We offer maintenance contracts, extended hours for tech support, and a full inventory of stocked parts and consumables.
Our technicians are factory-trained technicians on all serviceable products and can deliver service with some of the fastest response times in the industry, usually within 24 hours! Fun fact: Endo-Systems was originally founded as a technical support company, so our roots are based on making sure the customer is always operating at 100% satisfaction.
5. Learn From Our Experts
Want to offer your clients something new? Our experts can help you select the right products for your business. For example, if your clients prefer exclusive sessions, the Mobi M6 is a small but powerful piece of equipment that offers age-defying results in almost any setting. As a portable unit (24 pounds), your aestheticians can offer private treatment sessions in the convenience of your clients’ homes.
Endosystems offers a variety of equipment including:
- Cellu M6 Integral B
- Cellu M6 Integral 2
- Cellu M6 Endermolab @
- Huber 360
Talk with our experts today to find out what is the best machine for your clients, and grow your business with endermologie.
6. Before, During, and After Consultation
Our mission is to help grow your business through our innovative technology and create life-changing results for your customers. To help with this, we can provide you with assistance in starting your endermologie® business. Here are some tips!
- Social Media – We highly encourage promoting your endermologie® treatments on social media. If you already have social media accounts for your salon or spa, let them know you are offering this amazing service and why you are so excited about it! You can do this by sharing photos and videos of before & after shots, what the treatment entails, happy customer testimonials, etc. Get creative!
- Reviews – Encourage your customers to leave reviews, provide feedback, and share your services with their circle to create referrals.
- Blog/Newsletter – You can start a blog, create a newsletter to notify your clients of the latest news and services, and start telling them about it when they come in for other treatments.
- Personal Touch – As with all things in your business, add your own personal touch to your endermologie treatment sessions. Create an inviting, comfortable atmosphere for your customers so they enjoy their time. Appointment reminders, feedback requests, and simple touches like offering water, tea, or coffee can leave a lasting impression on your clients.
- Thank Your Customers – If a customer refers your business, thank them for doing so. Customer referrals are a great resource for any enterprise, but they’re especially important for businesses offering beauty services and results that people will want to brag about.
- Safety – In the medical or health and wellness field, it’s imperative to earn your client or patient’s trust. Since endermologie® is safe, your clients will never worry when they step through your door.
Your marketing efforts don’t have to stop at social media, you need to investigate other ways to advertise endermologie®.
Learn more about how you can expand your business with endermologie® by ranking high on one of the four tech giants, Google.
How to Use Google to Obtain New endermologie® Business
How many clients on the other side of the country do you realistically expect to schedule an appointment? Google local rankings and reviews can significantly increase your client base. Using Google tools for advertising is a great marketing strategy for those endermologie business owners determined to expand. The proven success of using these types of targeted marketing strategies encourages all types of business owners to advertise using Google. Here are a few tried-and-true ways to use Google to your advantage.
Simply put, Google Ads is an advertising platform that allows businesses with an online presence to have their ads run on a Google search results page. Google ads are clearly visible at the top and bottom of any page listing search results. You have the option of creating an account using your current Google account or creating a new account specifically for use with Google Ads.
According to Google, about one in five online searches are aimed at local businesses. One of the best methods of reaching more clients is to get your business seen by those working or living in your area. Another tool to consider is Google My Business. Listings are free, easy to manage, and should be considered by any small endermologie business wishing to promote itself locally.
Google My Business is basically a search tool that organizes results around predetermined locations based on your business profile. When potential clients look for an endermologie spa or salon, the search results include a list of local businesses featuring your services.
You need a Google account to get started, but once your business profile is submitted and verified, your listing is usually active within days. Google My Business also includes your pertinent information on Maps, Search and Google+, so potential clients can find you using any Internet-connected device.
Don’t Forget Keywords
Any good endermologie website includes a blog, several pages featuring the types of services available and more focused on equipment and procedures. The key is not only including your SEO-friendly business profile but taking care to include appropriate tags and keywords throughout the site. For example, as an endermologie business owner, you might include the terms cellulite, endermologie, non-invasive, or endermologie® treatments.
There are endless possibilities when using these Google tools – it’s all about considering how potential clients might try to find your business.
endermologie® for your Spa or Salon
4 Med-Spa Business Tips That Will Help You To Succeed
Operating your own med-spa business comes with unique challenges and rewards. Because you serve a perceptive, consumer-oriented client base, keeping an eye on continued growth, good management, and escalating competition is essential to the success of your business.
Here are four personal and professional resources you can use to ensure the success of your venture:
1. Find A Mentor
Mentors or business coaches are one of the most valuable resources an entrepreneur should tap into. The idea of launching a business should no longer be a scary or daunting experience, riddled with unknowns. It should be a collaborative experience accumulating the learning of the hundreds of local entrepreneurs who have already built successful businesses and can help you move faster and avoid known pitfalls based on their years of experience, as entrepreneurs themselves.
2. Service Options
Whether you are a large spa that offers a wide variety of spa treatments or if you are a boutique that offers specialized treatments, your goal should be to expand your menu of services. Women especially are pressed for time these days, and they want to get treatments done without having to seek them out or go to multiple locations. By adding a variety of specialized services to your menu, you make it easier for clients to take part in additional treatments while at your location.
3. Find the Right Equipment/Product Supplier
As a provider of select and specialized services, you need to equip your spa with the right equipment. Whether you prefer to lease or outright purchase equipment, it’s important to include the option of upgrading as technological advances are made. Beauty products are a billion-dollar industry, so choose your products and suppliers with care. A facility with well-maintained, up-to-date equipment, and products is more likely to see well-satisfied, repeat clients.
Please read more about our non-invasive, effective endermologie® products.
4. Business Development Resource Programs
Look for industry-focused organizations that provide information and advice on promoting and operating your health/wellness facility. In addition to providing educational materials to spa owners, these agencies offer experienced advice on staff selection, training, and compensation, staying current on the hottest industry trends and developments and business management tips.
Membership requirements and perks vary but often include traveling to professional industry exhibitions and conferences and obtaining “inside” industry information on creating multiple income revenues, incorporating new techniques and treatments into your business, and building a loyal client base.
The beauty field is an exciting industry, and clients need to understand the benefits available to them. The spa that can show them that is the one likely to survive and thrive.
Mastering a Perfect Ambiance While Treating Your endermologie® Clients
Now that we’ve touched on how steps to get started with endermologie® and marketing tips, let’s discuss the importance of creating a comfortable and relaxing environment for your clients.
Providing your endermologie® clients with a welcoming, comfortable experience is the goal of every spa or salon owner. Beyond the reception area, however, it’s vital to extend that warm, relaxing ambiance into your treatment areas. Here are a few ideas on creating the perfect treatment environment.
Offer Natural Refreshments
When welcoming your guest into your endermologie business, offer a selection of natural antioxidant teas, juices, and fruits. This creates a warm and welcoming environment from the start, plus it sets the foundation for creating an endermologie regimen for your clients.
Nothing is less relaxing than trying to enjoy endermologie treatments while lying beneath the same harsh fluorescent lights used in hospitals and offices. Consider recessed ceiling lights controlled by a dimmer switch so you can adjust light levels for each client. Why not scatter a few flameless candles around the room? They’re nearly as relaxing as real candles, and far safer.
Typically, paint colors inside a salon or spa are defined by the style or theme of the business. While subdued tones of nearly every color are suitable for your treatment room, how they’re combined can make or break your clients’ experience.
Each color and tone emits specific energy. When combined, they create ambiance. Subtle earth tones or blues, greens, and violet promote calmness and relaxation, while neon orange or blood-red can create nightmares.
An inviting seating area is easily created with the addition of a comfortable chair and an attractive end table. Include a few plants and a traditional wooden coat rack in that area of the room for a homey feel.
If the floor in your treatment room is tile, linoleum, or even painted cement, consider covering it in one or more luxurious rugs or runners that complement the wall color(s).
Every endermologie therapist needs storage space for equipment and supplies, so bring extra warmth into the room by choosing attractive wood dressers, shelving, or cabinets.
The first impression potential clients notice when entering your business isn’t merely the interior design – it’s also the smell. Nothing enhances an endermologie experience like a treatment room that smells heavenly. Choosing the right, subtle scents can induce relaxation and fond memories. Try to avoid heavily-perfumed commercial products and use an essential oil nebulizer or diffuser.
Discuss Aromatherapy With Clients
Always ask each client if she or he would like essential oils to be used during a treatment session and let them smell the oils you have on hand. Because so many essential oils provide benefits that are complementary to endermologie treatments, learning a little about each scent and its use in aromatherapy will provide clients with a variety of choices. Here are a few examples of the effects some essential oils have on the mind and body.
- Muscle tension relief: Chamomile, clary sage, eucalyptus, peppermint, ylang ylang.
- Calming: Basil, clary sage, ginger, lavender, lemon, sweet marjoram
- Immune system boost: Frankincense, cypress, sweet marjoram, spruce, tea tree
- Anti-inflammatory: Basil, German chamomile, sweet fennel, peppermint, geranium
Because not every client will be receptive to every scent, talking about options before beginning the endermologie treatment will add to each client’s relaxation and overall experience.
The music that flows through your spa sets the energy level for each space, so it should vary according to the mood you’d like to create. Why not stock up on a variety of soothing nature or music CDs and ask each client her preference?
Don’t be shy when looking for ideas to create the perfect environment in your treatment room. Ask friends, clients, and co-workers for their opinions before finalizing a decision. Fresh eyes and ideas can make all the difference in perfecting your treatment area!
3 Must-Have Traits to Grow a Successful endermologie® Treatment Center at Your Spa or Salon
Owners of the most popular endermologie® centers rarely achieve success by accident. While true in most industries, the winners in this specialized niche manage to get – and stay – ahead for specific reasons.
If you already fall into the category of successful spa or salon owners, the following traits will be instantly recognizable. If you plan to join this group, consider these helpful tips, as it is an important checklist for achieving greater success in the future.
Become Business Oriented
The most successful spa owners know that the practice of endermologie is more than a calling – it’s a serious business. Since most endermologie therapists receive little to no business education during their professional training and education, it’s vital to seek out the knowledge and information you need. Make the time to read books, articles, and magazines on business strategy. Take a course; find one or more business mentors. Apply what you learn to create a successful business.
Some of the most successful spas and salons around the world are led by non-clinical professionals who came to the wellness and aesthetic fields from previous careers or experiences in other industries.
Build A Positive Attitude
People tend to drift toward one of two groups in terms of how life, with all its opportunities and challenges, is viewed. It’s as simple as considering the old “glass-half-full” versus the “glass-half-empty” outlook. Few successful business owners believe it’s a coincidence that many opportunities seem to be attracted to the “glass-half-full” folks.
By all means, have a dream and a goal – truly successful entrepreneurs have a vision because they can see beyond their current situation while maintaining focus. They set specific, measurable goals and achieve them before moving on to the next success.
Having a positive attitude isn’t something that can be faked. It’s a way of being able to focus on what’s possible rather than isn’t, and seizing control of any situation.
Hone Ethical Sales Skills
The endermologie field is a competitive playing field – ripe for ambitious entrepreneurs because, unlike other industries, the competition often merely sits on the sidelines due to apprehensions and inexperience regarding proactive, effective marketing techniques. Business owners who understand the power and influence of effective marketing are the ones who typically reap most of the rewards.
Ethical sales skills – especially in such a specialized niche – are vital to get both your brand and message about the benefits of endermologie treatments to the public. The reality is that you are selling both every day. Even if merely consulting with a potential client, you’re speaking about having something of value that can help them. The skill is in being able to honestly help them appreciate that value and allow you to provide the solutions they seek.
Contact Endo-Systems Today
endermologie® can help you grow your wellness center by providing a unique service that reduces the appearance of cellulite, creates smoother looking skin, and can even be used as part of a physical therapy regimen. Since the technology is non-invasive and no surgery or chemicals are needed for treatment, there is no downtime – a big bonus for busy clients.
endermologie® is suitable for many people, including stay-at-home moms, busy moms who do not have time to work out, women with cellulite, or women and men looking to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Also, it is suitable for men and can help people with connective tissue pain from sports or exercise.
Thinking about adding endermologie® to your business? Contact us for more information. We’ll help you make the best decision for your business.