As a Sales Representative in the physical therapy, sports medicine or rehabilitation market, you know that the LPG® brand is synonymous with top end equipment. We have seen how endermologie® adds value instantly to clinics and offices offering treatments. In fact, we see an almost 90% retention rate, even in today’s market!
The reason for such success is that this equipment really does provide relief, which is why patients continue to ask for endermologie® products by name.
If you are self-motivated, familiar with the industry, and truly want to help your clients provide the best possible care to their physical therapy or rehab patients, you are the perfect Sales Representative to join our team!
Details about the opportunity:
- Work on your own terms! Choose your hours and be in charge of your own schedule.
- Get started without investing personal capital! Becoming an endermologie® Sales Representative will not require any monetary investment from you. endermologie® sales training consists of a single phone call!
- Be the exclusive provider of this innovative equipment! Endo-Systems is the only distributor of high-demand LPG® products in the USA.
- Have the full support of Endo-Systems behind you! We provide all the resources you need to run successful sales campaigns.
- Earn twice monthly commissions! You can potentially earn thousands on commissions from a single sale!
Do these perks fit the description of an opportunity that would be right for you? Fill out the Contact Us form on this page or give us a call at 954-636-3000 for more information.
What is endermologie®?
LPG® endermologie® is an FDA cleared, patented, and proprietary technique of cellular stimulation through reproducible mechanical massage. It is 100% natural and effective, and targets the connective tissues of the body and face, including skin, muscle, blood and lymphatic circulation. This mechanical massage technique provides a deep tissue mobilization with physical therapy, beauty, wellness, rehabilitation, sports and aesthetic medicine applications. LPG® techniques are non-aggressive and non-invasive, with no downtime for recovery and no known side effects.
Endo-Systems is the exclusive provider of LPG® brand endermologie® equipment in the U.S. We chose to represent LPG® because their products are non-invasive, non-aggressive, and also effective at treating a range of pain and restricted motion problems. These devices are backed by more than 140 scientific studies and are the premium option for treating chronic pain issues caused by inflammation, injury or illness.
Demand for endermologie® treatments is growing rapidly, and more than 100,000,000 (One Hundred MILLION) patients have been treated around the world with endermologie® technologies.
Providing Solutions For Chronic Pain And Injury
Non-invasive treatments with endermologie® offer patients:
- Reduction of joint and muscle pain
- Improved range of motion
- Relief of inflammation caused by injury, overuse or illness
- Shortened recovery time and enhanced performance for athletes
- Improved overall health and wellness
- Immediate results
endermologie® equipment offers physical therapy and rehabilitation clinics:
- 90% rate of return for treatment
- High demand, FDA cleared, non-invasive treatment option for patients
- Hundreds of options for exercises and protocols
- Financing and marketing assistance
LPG® is the pioneer of advanced and patented technologies for the human body. endermologie® treatments offer the widest range of all natural, non-invasive treatments in one technology. Both the Huber360® and Cellu M6® equipment provide hundreds of exercises and protocols designed to treat pain issues caused by inflammation, sports injury or overuse.
Huber360® : The Huber360® is the latest in technology designed to help relieve tension and strengthen muscles around the spine. This technology provides protocols designed for rehabilitative, strength and pain and inflammation treatments. Applications for this innovative technology include improving back power and function, balance, and recovery of muscle injury, among more.
Cellu M6® Integral: The Cellu M6® Integral is the most versatile device manufactured by LPG® . This system can be used for whole-body or targeted treatments.
Cellu M6® Endermolab: This system was created in order to improve the results of patients who require surgery. The Cellu M6® Endermolab is used to improve the results from surgery by reducing edema and bruising through mechanical stimulation designed to improve circulation.
At Endo-Systems, we provide end-to-end assistance to get your endermologie® business up and running. We will help you with planning, financing, training, marketing, and we offer on-going support.
Endo-Systems is the only distributer of high-demand LPG® products in the US. Patient demand continues to grow within non-surgical treatments that relieve pain and inflammation, and we provide the most innovative products to meet these needs. We are your partner to create financial growth by helping expand your services to offer life changing results for your clients.