Patients stand on a moving platform and use handlebars to accomplish various exercises specific to their pathologies. An exciting innovation, the Huber® 360 is equipped with eight specific trajectories for each therapeutic indication. This includes a new “random mode” that makes it nearly impossible for the patient to anticipate different movements, helping them achieve marked improvement in balance and coordination.
- New dynamic platform is faster and provides improved proprioceptive benefit for patients
- Force sensors inside the platform
- Dynamic posture corrector
- Tablet app with wireless capability enables patient monitoring remotely
- Instantly saves assessment as .PDF