The “no-shatter” fuse.
This ceramic fuse is designed to protect your equipment and stand up to rigorous use. The fuse is rated 20-amps, 250V to protect equipment from short circuits and power surges. It has a higher interrupting rating, meaning it’s capable of withstanding a higher short-circuit current, and it’s UL-listed. The body is ceramic, so it won’t shatter when the fuse blows. The ceramic also helps insulate the fusible link to not fail prematurely due to heat. Sold individually.
- UL-listed, ceramic fuse
- Rated 20-amp 250V
- Designed for use with LPG brand equipment
- Ceramic body won’t shatter, or overheat.
IP / Uses 2 fuses
- ST / Uses 2 fuses
- Keymodule / Uses 2 fuses
For the following equipment click on the link:
- ES-1 (see 2A 5x20mm fuse)
- L6 (see 10A ceramic 5x20mm fuse)
- S6 (see 10A ceramic 5x20mm fuse)
- Spineforce (see 10A ceramic fuse)
- Lift / Lipo M6 (see 10A ceramic fuse)