Are you thinking about adding endermologie® treatments to the services you already offer? Selling services doesn’t come easily to everybody, so the experts at Endosystems have put together this guide on how to sell to your current and future clients.
What Is Body endermologie® and How Does it Work?
A safe, FDA-cleared massage treatment, Body endermologie® uses a patented roller and suction system to manually stimulate fat cells for deep tissue mobilization, which can reduce the appearance of cellulite, improve lymphatic circulation, and tone the skin, without any invasive procedures or long recovery times.
Body endermologie® is suitable for a wide range of people, from busy moms with little time to exercise to people who just need a little extra help alongside a new healthy diet regimen to reduce the appearance of their cellulite.
The massage-based treatment can also be used by those with sports and rehabilitation goals in mind, or people with connective tissue pain issues.
The Science Behind How endermologie® Increases Body Circulation
Aside from the aesthetic benefits of temporarily reducing the appearance of cellulite, endermologie® treatments also temporarily relieve muscle tension and spasms while increasing overall functional mobility.
The full line of LPG® endermologie® machines offer patented roll and flap technology that naturally stimulates blood flow in the treated area, increasing circulation by approximately 200%. Years of scientific studies back the numerous benefits realized by those undergoing endermologie® treatments.
Additionally, scientists found that regular endermologie® treatments temporarily increase lymphatic circulation, reducing swelling and easing discomfort and pain.
Exploring endermologie® and Continuing Education
Most experienced endermologie® experts will agree that part of the excitement of being in this business is having the opportunity to learn from the pros. At Endosystems, the goal is to provide all our clients with the highest levels of training, professional proficiency, and ongoing service and assistance. We not only get you started, we provide the expertise to help you firmly establish yourself in the field.
Our staff is dedicated to providing continuing education for wellness professionals seeking to learn the ins and outs of endermologie® and developing the latest solutions to help our clients grow their businesses. If you need effective marketing solutions, feel free to reach out to us.
Explaining and Selling endermologie® to Your Clients: 101
To sell your services to prospective clients with irresistible sales pitches guaranteed to capture their attention and imagination and convert them into clients:
- Arm yourself with brief, easily understood answers to every question a prospective client could ask, and link each fact to a benefit.
- Ask about their concerns and frustrations with “problem areas” and their hopes regarding a program of endermologie® treatments until you have a firm picture of what they need, then outline the best solution to their problems.
- Translate the protocols of each treatment into your customers’ benefits. Focus on what the treatments will do for them.
- Create one or more packages of different treatment protocols that cater to each customer’s needs and budget.
Selling endermologie® Services: The Do’s and Don’ts
Owning an endermologie® business is an exciting and fulfilling experience. When potential clients call to inquire about the various services you offer:
- DO sound out a potential client about their motivation and desired treatment program and address any questions or concerns they have.
- DO explain the training and background of your staff, the types of equipment you use, and how you tailor treatments to each client’s needs.
- DO find different ways to connect with potential clients so they’ll want to stay informed on the variety of new and exciting services you provide.
- DON’T use a cookie-cutter approach when promoting your services. Let potential clients know they can be as excited as you are about the benefits of endermologie® treatments.
- DON’T deliver a three-hour seminar to potential clients. They called for a reason and have probably done research on endermologie® treatments.
- DON’T be overly aggressive. Use discretion and intuition when making treatment suggestions or recommendations.
Benefits for Men Who Start an endermologie® Regimen
A growing number of men are taking advantage of the many benefits endermologie® treatments provide for them.
- Men can enjoy relief from minor aches, pains, muscle spasms, and soreness. Additionally, endermologie® treatments improve blood flow and help boost lymphatic drainage.
- Face endermologie® treatments can temporarily improve the appearance of under-eye bags, jowls, and loose skin beneath the chin and on the neck, in addition to fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and eyes.
- Gynecomastia causes fatty deposits to swell the breast tissue in males. endermologie® treatments can relieve discomfort, temporarily reduce the appearance of the swollen tissue, and boost the lipolysis process.
Treat Patients’ Connective Tissue Pain With Revolutionary endermologie® Treatments
endermologie® treatments are a non-invasive solution that can effectively relieve pain associated with connective tissue inflammation and significantly improve quality of life. Patented endermologie® devices provide deep tissue mobilization, increasing local blood flow and decreasing any accumulation of fluids.
It can be difficult for patients to find effective treatments for chronic pain, so offering endermologie® can grow your chiropractic business. Satisfied patients continue to return for regular endermologie® treatments and they share news of their success with endermologie® with their friends and family, resulting in new patients for your office.
5 Tips to Create a Relaxing endermologie® Experience
Your clients are coming to your spa or salon to escape the hustle and bustle of the outside world to enjoy a relaxing endermologie® treatment. Here are a few tips to ensure each client has a pleasant, relaxing experience.
- Adjust the lighting. Rather than fluorescent ceiling lights, try using lamps and track lighting to bring things down to a more relaxing level. This will not only create a calmer setting for clients, it adds to the overall relaxing ambiance.
- Keep it real. Avoid a sterile, empty space filled with fake plants and cold equipment. Invest in several live plants; they’ll not only look beautiful, they’ll earn their keep by naturally cleaning the air. Consider offering a nearby florist free treatments in exchange for flowers or plants.
- Think water. The sound of moving water is part of every luxury spa experience. Have a small floor or tabletop fountain or play low background music featuring the sound of water or waves. Then, offer each client a cold bottle of water labeled with your logo and phone number after each session.
- Choose a relaxing palette. Stark, colorless walls can remind your clients of an unpleasant visit to the doctor’s office or hospital, so try painting your reception and treatment areas a soft green, cool blue, or a pale lilac to create a calmer setting.
- Don’t skimp on the equipment. As an endermologie® therapist, you necessarily work with highly specialized equipment. Whether you’re just starting out or expanding your business, there are always financing or lease-to-own options when purchasing new or used LPG machines.
Ready to Start Selling endermologie® Services?
If you’re ready to add endermologie® services to your business, contact Endosystems today to find the perfect endermologie® products and services to enhance your business. Bring in new clients and sell more services to your regular customers by adding endermologie® services.