Treatment Options for Physical Therapy And Sports Medicine Applications
- The non-invasive, all natural procedure to help reduce muscle pain and improve the health and wellness through extensive treatment options.
- Combined Health, Wellness, and Sports menus on both the Integral and Huber® equipment provide over 400 exercises, and over 100 combined protocols for injury rehabilitation and more.
- Wide range of applications for physical therapy and sports medicine rehabilitation including: improving lymphatic flow in treated areas, reinforcing muscles improving training tolerance, reducing swelling and treating scars.
- Effective in enhancing peak athletic performance for a wide variety of sports.
How It Works
Creating Change Through endermologie®
LPG® endermologie® is an FDA cleared, patented, and proprietary technique of cellular stimulation through reproducible mechanical massage. It is 100% natural and effective, and targets the connective tissues of the body and face, including skin, muscle, blood and lymphatic circulation. This mechanical massage technique provides a deep tissue mobilization within the Cellu M6® treatment head, with beauty, wellness, rehabilitation, sports and aesthetic medicine applications. LPG® techniques are non-aggressive and non-invasive, with no downtime and no known side effects.
Using LPG® patented treatment heads, our devices are equipped with Independent Motorized Roller (I.M.R.) patented technology for the body, and Motorized Pulsating Flap (M.P.F.) patented technology for the face, along with an aspiration system that embraces a skinfold to gently stimulate the tissues of the body and the face.
LPG® is the pioneer of advanced and patented technologies for the human body. endermologie® was the first technology worldwide to gain FDA approval for the treatment of Cellulite. For over 30 years, LPG® has been developing non-invasive technologies for both natural beauty as well as advanced therapeutic treatments. The benefits of LPG® techniques have also been proven by over 140 reputable scientific studies.
Cellu M6® Integral and Endermolab
Mobilizes, conditions, and nourishes connective tissue and fascia with revitalized lymphatic and venous exchanges.
- Improves muscle flexibility
- Relieves muscle aches and pain
- Promotes joint healing
- Relaxes injured muscles
High-tech 3D rehab device precisely targets and strengthens the 180 deep spinal muscles. Recruits and engages intrinsic stabilizer muscles with ‘open kinetic chain’ exercises.
- Increases mobility and range of motion
- Restores vertebral micro-mobility
- Improves posture, balance and coordination
- Develops strength and endurance
Cellu M6 Models
LPG® devices have been cleared by the FDA since 1997 and comply with all international quality standards.
Get Started Today
- Help treat a range of injuries and improve the well-being of patients by using endermologie®.
- Combined health and wellness menus on both the Integral and Huber® equipment provide a wide range of over 400 exercises, and over 100 combined protocols for injury rehabilitation and more.
- There are applications and protocols for reinforcing muscles used in various sports, increasing range of motion, targeting the symptoms of fibromyalgia, improving lymphatic flow, increasing suppleness, reducing swelling, and treating scars.
- Examples include: muscle lesions, fibrosis, and increased suppleness.
- CPT codes may apply.
- Help treat a range of sports related injuries and improve recovery time of patients by using endermologie®.
- Targeted menus designed specifically for a wide range of sports related rehabilitation.
- Reinforces muscles used in various sports, and facilitates sports massage.
- Effective in mobilizing fluids associated with inflammation.
- Improves proprioception and increases range of motion.
- Improves training tolerance, reduces muscle soreness, increases lymphatic flow and reduces swelling.