ENDERMOLOGIE® TRAINING CENTER
ADVANCED AND EXPERT LEVEL COURSES
ENDERMOTHERAPIE™ AND ENDERMOSPORT™ COURSE—1 day
For the Endermolab, Integral, Keymodule 2, and Keymodule 1 models
This advanced Therapeutic endermologie®® course is recommended for the following licensed healthcare professionals only. It is the practitioner’s responsibility to abide by state and local regulations regarding the administration of endermologie®® treatments.
- Medical Doctors
- Physical Therapy Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- Osteopathic Physicians
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Registered Nurses
- Certified Athletic Trainers
- Physical Therapists
- Certified and Licensed Massage Therapists
This is an intensive course designed to improve the recovery time of your clients and increase profit.
- Pre- and Post-Surgical protocols
- Venous insufficiency
- Fibrotic tissue
- Pain management
- Injuries/inflammation of muscles and tendons
- Muscle pain and stiffness
- Injury management of sports for men and women.
–This course may be added onto an Essential Level Course on qualified machine models.
ENDERMOLOGIE EXPERT™ TECHNIQUES COURSE—2 days
For the Endermolab, Integral, Keymodule 2, and Keymodule 1
Available to all who are already LPG® certified in endermologie®® Body and Face, this course is designed to improve your evaluation skills, techniques, and client results. This is an intensive hands-on course with the latest LPG® research from France. Training includes:
- Learn the updated Classic and Express protocols for Face and Body (Integral and Endermolab only).
- Unlock the protocols and change the setting parameters for targeted treatment of different tissue types.
- Learn how to utilize the Roll Menu and Lift Menu to customize your sessions.
- In-depth client evaluation techniques.
- Advanced aesthetic and re-sculpting techniques, with new maneuvers and layouts.
- Adaptations for well-being and relaxation treatments.
For more information, or to inquire about current special pricing, please contact Endo-Systems’ Training Department toll-free at (866) 374-9401, or e-mail Ltrofa@endosystems.us